- Educational Support: GenerationNext! currently supports the Vuleka School by providing funds for general
education programmes, art and theatre programmes, and targeted programmes such as bursaries for students orphaned by AIDS, and by involving
London students in collection drives to provide clothes and school supplies to the students of Vuleka.
- Support High-Risk Communities: As part of its global expansion, GenerationNext! seeks to identify
and support additional organisations around the world which provide an array of services to high-risk communities, including free medical
services and mentorship programmes in schools and foster homes for AIDS orphans.
- Art Exchange: Each year, GenerationNext! has sold cards featuring the art of the students of
Vuleka School, which the impoverished students created to help their school raise funds. Inspired by the success of this exchange, which
brought funds to Vuleka School and awareness to London students, GenerationNext! is seeking to expand this
exchange to include art in other media to further raise awareness and promote cultural understanding.
- Student Exchanges: On 5 January 2007, in Johannesburg, GenerationNext! hosted a Christmas party
for 40 orphaned and vulnerable students of Vuleka School. Students, teachers and school administrators received rucksacks, food and clothes.
Students from London were on hand to organise and run the party, and to meet with the students. As part of its expanded activities,
GenerationNext! hopes to organise alternative spring and summer holidays for students to volunteer and/or
visit targeted schools.
- Internships: GenerationNext! offers internships to college students to work in its London office
to learn about and support the charity’s activities. GenerationNext! is also seeking partnerships with South
African colleges to sponsor internships in South Africa.
- Relationship with UK Schools: Starting in January 2009, GenerationNext! will have a team of
students at Latymer Upper School in London dedicated to working on GenerationNext! projects.